Friday, September 2, 2011

Journal 3.


Test always makes me fearful, so I hate to take test. However, my life is series of test. I think I am always suffering body problems during test time because of too much fear or nervous. If I have a test tomorrow, I cannot sleep well. I am really senstive about everything. Also, during test time, I cannot concerntrate on my test because other people's test sounds bother me. I do not know why but I can hear a lot of sounds easier than my sounds. I am usually trying to overcome fear, but I cannot do that. Before test day, my mind has a firm determenation that I do not feel fear during test time, but I forget everything on the day. Next month, I will take a test again, but I feel fear now, even though test day is far from today. I hope I do not feel fear that day, pass the TOEFL, and overcome fear.

8 comments:

  1. I hate to take a testttttttttttttttttt i hope one day we can study without take test hahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate test also, without test!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetie....u can make it!!! Never give up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too, I fear of the test, but without test, we will not do anything... and without test, we will not have a good feeling of achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like taking tests too. I hope you can pass the test next month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. me too! what's a poor thing for students!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Strongly agree!! nobody likes to take a test....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Try to do your best, that is. I believe you can overcome your fear. Don't worry too much.

    ReplyDelete