Friday, September 30, 2011

Journal. 9

American Food.
Honestly, I never think what is the traditional American food. I think hamburger are the one of famous traditional American food, so if my friend ask me to go eating American food, it means going to hamburger restaurants such as MacDonald or Burger King. In addition, fan cakes and stakes are also the famous traditional American food, also.
I think American food is really similar with Europe countires' food because they also love to eat meat, beef, or bread. But I do not know why American people become more fat than Europe countries.
Moreover, American food is really salty than my counrty's food. Salty food also make american people to become obesities. These days, of course, Korean food culture accepts other countries' food, so we also love to eat American food because we live hatic lives and it is really convenient. However, in my country, we still think nutritions are more important than convenient, so we spend more time to cook. But in America, they like to eat fast food because it is really convienent for eating and they do not need to spend too much time for cooking or eating food. Even though they know fast food is not good for their healthy, they enjoy to eat that. I think Amercian food like drugs that I cannot quit if I try to eat one time.
I love to eat American food especially hamburgers, but I made a decision to reduce eating it after I watched movie called "Obesity in America" in last composition class.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with u,haha,although eating American food is easier to be fat, I like it. so sometimes I worried about I will be fat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh~most people think the burger is typical American food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I like chips but I decide not to eat too much now. By the way, I like Korean food, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hamburger is delicious. We shoud not avoid eating it, just need to reduce the consumption.

    ReplyDelete