Monday, September 12, 2011

Journal 6.






Do you know a movie called "Stuart Little." This movie has silly story, but I love it because it show me to impossible things. Can you imagine that pet is possible to talk and have their own thinkings? This movie shows everything to us what would happen if animals could speak. They can play games, share thinkings, go shopping together.


If animals can talk with me, I want to ask how about their lives because I think their lives are sometimes really peaceful. They do not anything just sleep a whole day. So, if they can do everything a day, what they want to do? And how can they think about human?

3 comments:

  1. so cute picture!!!!!!I like this movie,haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this movie, too. But I really scare to talk to mice @@

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have a pet mouse. He was fun but one day he bit my brother's finger really bad. I wish I could have asked him why he did that.

    ReplyDelete