Friday, September 16, 2011

Journal 7.

When I met my friends first time, we did not have any embrassment. I don't know how we became best friends. We just became best friends. As time goes by, my friends and I knew we have a lot of commons in personalities. We love to talk, eat, drink, or take a trip. Because we have a lot of commons, it is really easy for us to make decisions what we will do. However, if we have some problems, conflicts or fights about something, it is really hard for us to slove situations because it is difficult for us to sorry. I don't know why. But usually, when we turn round 1 or 2 minutes, we forget everything. We are so simple.

We have same blood types, so we cannot decide to go to some places for eating, talking, or spending time. Moreover, we have a same religion, so we can share our thinking, life, and problems. I think haveing a same religion is really good for us to become best friends because it help us to know each other really deeply. And we have a same major, also. Always we can help each other in music. It also makes us to become one.

"Friend is my second self." I love this sentence and I love my friends. I miss them so much.

5 comments:

  1. We can find happiness from simple things, like hanging out and talking with close friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A small conflict between friends is inevitable. We just need to go with it. Everything can be solved because we love each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's interesting that you blame your blood types for some of your differences. In the US we sometimes compare zodiac signs (Taurus, Gemini, etc), but most people today don't know what they all mean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too, My best friend and I also have a same major,lol

    ReplyDelete