Monday, September 5, 2011

Journal 4.


Korea has four seasons-spring, summer, fall, and winter. So, we can experience various kind of weather conditions. In spring, a lot of plants start to alive, so it is really beuatiful. In summer, we has heavy raining, so we can suffer serious problems by floods. However, summer also provide hot weather, so we can enjoy to swim in sea. In fall, a lot of areas has good landscapes. Every places are arts. In winter, we has heavy snow, so sometimes we can go out because of snow. But I really love snow. I love fall seasons because it is not hot and cold. I usually love California weather conditions to except summer season. Even though I love California weather, I want to go back Korea during winter season because I really want to see snow.

6 comments:

  1. I love snow, I miss my hometown,55555555555

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually how do you spend your winter time in Korea? Do you go anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, I agree with you. It will be better if we can experience the changing of four seasons. I like to go to Korea on the snowing day and admire the place where they make the film "Winter sonata". So romantic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you play ice-skating? I saw that sport is often played in Korean dramas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love winter with snow i will go to Korea in winter hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of you think there's no snow in California. There is! You just have to go and see it. Isn't that better than having to move through the snow to go everywhere?

    ReplyDelete