Saturday, September 10, 2011

Journal 5.

Click under a link ↓
http://youtu.be/eAfyFTzZDMN

Christina Aguilera - "Beautiful"

One of favorite songs is "Beautiful" that Christina Aguilera sang. This song has really good lyrics. even though, this lyrics was wrote about broken relationship with love, but also I can have a rosy message. My favorite part of lyrics is "Don't you bring me down today." When I listen to this song, I always make a lot of good decisions that I can do everything, anybody can't bring me down, and I am strong. I don't know when I listen to this song first, I think I listened to it in radio. These days, I still love listening to the song.

4 comments:

  1. I hope one day, Christina Aguilera will sing your , a song that you composed

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I heard this song. It is really a beautiful song. Thank you for sharing to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just listened this song in the drama"glee" yesterday! this is a good song! I love it! i know you are a strong girl, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you love to listen to the song

    ReplyDelete