Saturday, August 27, 2011

Journal 2.

Always, I drive my car to get around here in America. I think U.S has good high way systems, so I can change roads easily when I enter the wrong directions. Chaning directions are really convenient in U.S. On the contrary, in Korea, changing directions are really difficult because we do not have frequently exits that can change directions, so we have to use wrong directions until we find exits. It is waste of time and gas. However, U.S does not have good transportation systems rather than Korea. Korean has really good transportation systems, so a lot of countries watn to follow our systems especially California. Maybe half year ago, I read a newspaper that showed California's governor who called Arnold Schwarzenegger visited Korea for learnging how to control transportations. We can easily to go anywhere by using transportations such as subways, buses, taxies and trains. Of course, between two transportations' time lags are short. However, in CA, I do not have experiences to get around by transportations because I have not only my own car, but also taking buese require a lot of waiting and transferring time to me.

7 comments:

  1. you are so hard working,finish Journal 2 so early...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanna go to your country to see how good your transportation system is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Korea when I was a kid and remembered that the Korean apple. Now I want to visit again.^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see a good transportation system in Korea through many Korean films I watched before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha,in China, changing directions are difficult too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One time I was on a bus in China. They were going the wrong direction on the freeway. So the driver stopped and went backwards and turned around -- ON THE FREEWAY! I thought I was going to die. Fortunately for you students, I did not :-)

    ReplyDelete