Saturday, August 27, 2011

Journal 1.

Hello, everyone!

My name is Min Jung Wei. My English name is Kylie. I am from Korea. My major is Musical Composition. I came here on March 29, 2010. I am a conditional admission student in CSUF, so I will start to study at Music department after I pass the TOEFL. My dream is studying in NYU. After graduating NYU, I want to become a good musician who gives strong movements to every people who listen to my music in the world. I am really happy to meet all of you on this semester.

I will introduce my classmate Rokki Luo. She came from China. She is a really good person because she made me comfortable. Her life is so amazing. She came here last year for treating her sik body, so she had treated her body last year and now her body became better. Also, she has really good future plans. Her major is international business. She wants to find a job in U.S.A or go back to China for establishing her own company. She likes to live in U.S because she thinks that U.S is a free country, but she does not really likfe American food.

Thank you.





7 comments:

  1. What kind of music do you want to compose? Classical? Rock? Karaoke? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear Kylie,nice picture, and I hope your NYU dream comes true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think music is interesting major since it requires creation and emotion. Hope you can be a famous musician. Nice to meet you, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you will be a famous musician in the future

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't forget to invite me to your concert

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know why many friends I met like to go to NYU to study music. Is that a good university? By the way, what instrument do you play?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to listen to the music which you make.

    ReplyDelete