Saturday, October 22, 2011

Journal 11.

Journal 11.
My topic is Film Music. I am really interest about this areas. However, I cannot do research every area. So, I will research sound effects, soundtrack(recordings), functions and history. I have some questions:
* When movie directors start to use music in the movie?
* Who was used music first?
* What is sound effects?
* How can sound engineers insert effects in movie?
* How can sound effects affect to every scene?
* What is the soundtrack?
* What is the function of film music?
I alrealy know film music is one of important parts in movie, so it is really necessary for making movies perfectly to directors. And movie is needed a lot of sound effects because cameras cannot record every sound well. So, they record sound again when they finished editing movies. Also, soundtrack is another name of film music. Filme music is called different names such as film socring, soundtrack, or film msuic.
I really want to learn about this area because my dream is making film music. Maybe this research paper will help me to know film music more.

4 comments:

  1. You have a lot of questiones to research, work hard,Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the soundtrack:'' Lara themes'' in the movie'' Dr Zhivago''.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your topic and your major but unfortunately i don't have any talent in this major heeeeehhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you do have a LOT of research questions. Maybe you should just focus on one -- for example, "What is the function of film music?" and then use one case study. For example, I really like the soundtrack for "The Red Violin". I could write a research paper where I look at how the music is used in the film.

    ReplyDelete